Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Secondly, I wanna say that I absolutely love you gal's. I got the biggest kick reading my random email replies from you to my last post. A few times I laughed right out loud. I am so thankful that you guys 'Get Me" and love me still....I am just crazy about you too!!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I'm sure after some sleep I will be fine, its just a vehicle, and thankfully no one was hurt....I shall return when I have recieved from God the Peace that I am about to ask for... Thankfully I know, He is faithful... Right, RIGHT!!! ;) LA
Originally uploaded by LA'S DAZE
Ok, it's on Saturday that you actually win...-- Tell all your bloggy Buddies about My Sweet Giveaway and dont forget to give a Klick For Keli ( Klick On Keli's name Below in My last Post) and then Check out My Bloggy Buddy Roll .. Check Back Daily for More Chances to Win!!! All Info and Rules are in My Last post... ;) Leah
We'll just got a delivery of a something that I know is going to really test my resolve..... I didn't realize what I was gtting into when I looked into the deep blue puppy dog eyes of the little girl who was pushing this racket, as she shared w/ me that she was very close to reaching her goal. How could I say no now, hmmmm, How? Well now the 2 tubs (3 lbs a piece )of White Choc & also Black & White COOKIE DOUGH are beckoning me!! How, How am I going to go about my daily buisness knowing that just beyond my freezer door lies pure -unadulterated- Most delish...... GET AHOLD OF YERSELF LEAH MARIE ALLEN...I just dont think can deny it---IF IT's WRONG I jUSt dont WaNnA be RIGHT!!! Pray for strength for me ya'll!! L.A
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Hear Ye Hear Ye- I tell you I need your help & I get 8 reply's, but I tell ya I got pulled over & pee'd myself & I get nearly 30?!!
At which time I shall count the replies and then the person that showed the most bloggy love and reported back here to let me know shall be the sole owner of this truly lovely lil Beaut!! If there happens to be a tie, I will then put those names in a hat and the Hubbs shall draw the name... On Saturday afternoon I will post the winner , you can then email me with your address, & off shall go your sweet lil prize!! Sound like fun?? & please also check out other posts on my blog if you havnt already;) Okay Peeps, Yes Yes, Be sure & TELL YOUR Friends on your blog about my giveaway, and let the voting and replying begin!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
1. I'm so thankful that I have been bought by the blood. My life otherwise wouldn't amount to anything other than pure utter pain and darkness. Thank you God for loving me when I was so unlovely.
2. I'm so thankful for my husband. I know he was hand picked for me.There are constant reminders in our marriage that resound in the fact that big A was meant to love and build a life w/ me and I w/ him. First off he gets me. I know that sounds so passe but he really loves me in a way that can only be an annointin and he see's the me in me that I wish that I did..
3. I'm so thankful that my girls have parents, grandparents and people who love and faithfully pray for them. I see the fruit in their hearts and lives already, praise God!!!
4. I'm thankful for this blog and those of you that have blogs that I read faithfully. Its just wonderful to get on and see that others of you are laughing, crying ,encouraging, & just generally keeping up w/ myself & each other, What a Blessing!!
5. I'm so thankful that I live in a country where I can openly worship my precious Lord and savior. I am so thankful for those who fight the good fight right now so that we are assured that privilege. Bless them Lord, and be with their precious families while they are away defending our great nation. ~So now that I'm filled to overflowing who's got some blessings seeping out of their lives they want to share? Love ya'll all, LA
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Now onto the business of getting right with all of you and letting you know what a truly flawed individual I am. I, my sweet friend's have a real problem. I know it's wrong, and I'm not going to sit here on my laptop, in my bedroom watching the office,and make excuses, there just isn't a good way to tell you this, so I am distracting you with my run-on-sentences... Ok, here it is. IlovethesongRockStarandIwalkaroundsingingitallthetime...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Like Nacy Kerrigan said as she was clubbed by Tanya Harding's boyfriend in Detroit in 1994 " Whyyyyyyyyy?"
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
***On a lighter note, if you really wanna laugh your bootay off you must go HERE. Then come back and tell me what you thought!! ;)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Ok, so the rules are :
1. Name 5 things you love.
2. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love.
3. Please link back to my blog & tell how fabulous I am.
Five Things I Love:
1. I love that I have been bought by the blood and I am a new creation in Him -no matter what I have done in my past!!
2. I am madly in love with the Man that I know that God hand picked for me. We are both very aware of the fact that if we wern't a cord of 3 we wouldn't have ever made it...
3. I love love love being a mom, and I have the most amazing 4 girls & I just can't wait to journey through their lives ...
4.I love spending time with other women and this weekend I am going to OKC to the Women of Faith Conference with 20 ladies that I can't wait to hang out with!!
5. I know this is totally going to sound cliche, but I love getting to know all of you! I look foreword daily to getting on and seeing what's happening in your day's , Thank you all for sharing them!!
Ok, now onto the hard part, the bloggy love ... ( so hard to choose just 5 of you I love so many!!!)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
pie contest, pie eating contest , lots of delish food and a Clown that made balloon hats ( Lil P wasnt to fond of her side of the hat because she got the gray part, and lil L wasn't giving it up, also, P had just twisted her ankle and was ready to head home!!) Well, apparently the clown had quite an impact on Chels. Have any of you read NikkiCrumpet at Blah blah blah blog's post about clowns? If not, head over, its an eye opening post. My Chelse is NOT a fan of the clown and today she was told by our clown that he had her same shirt..... As you can clearly see by the look on her face, she was NOt impressed, infact she wanted to come right home and change!!! I couldn't help but laugh, and Nikki's post didn't help with matter's, I thought surly it would but now Chels said she may infact have nightmares ... Thanks anyway's Nikki, I know you really tried... LA
Saturday, November 8, 2008
*Peyton is in here right now giving her daddy one...(A Raspberry that is- it's where you bury your face in someones stomach while you blow) She licks her lips so they are extra sloppy & wet squealing w/ pure delight. She's really, really fond of giving them. He on the other hand has to lay on his hands inorder to let her do it to him because he dislikes it so. You might be askin yerself why he allows her to do it then, and the answer to that is reallysimple... He adores her. Plain & simple, no doubt about it. And not just her, he loves the 4 of them plum past the moon & back- just ask them they'll tell you so. They are all so precious & we are now in such a sweet rythm even as 3 of our babies are now teens. God is so faithful in every season of our journey ... I have to remind myself to stop & take it all in.. As I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord our precious memories to keep. Don't forget to stop and share the raspberries....Till next time, L.A
PSSSSS!! Do you gals' love me?? Well, I need some blog help- putting on a new template - I know there's a few great free sites but they dont seem to allow for all the widgets that I have and I know someone that just recently tried to put a new one on and lost EVERYTHING, eakkkkkkk!!! So can any of you sweet, beautful, loving Very Talented ladies help lil ole Me?? If you can leave it on your comment or email me @ We_allens@yahoo.com Much Love!!! Oh &, I've seen all of your blogs and I KNOW how talented you all are so don't even try to welch on me... :) LYLAS!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Originally uploaded by LA'S DAZE
Monday, November 3, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Originally uploaded by LA'S DAZE
Our church had a youth trip about 3 hours from our home this weekend. I'm one of those moms that go's to these type events, and this time I decided to just let them go and chilax with their friends without me ... I'm regretting my decision a weeeee little bit .( ok, alot) I know that I can't be with them 24/7 but I genuinely like my kids and enjoy their company .( I know, wierd huh???) Also, I might just mention that a cute little fella went along and he and my 15 yo have started a friendship recently... (I like him, he's a cutie, fits in with our motley crew very well.) So, ok this is where ya'll come in ( and puleazeee remember , I'm fragile...) How old are your daughters going to have to be before you will allow them to start dating, and what will that entail? What can you share with me about how you were when you were that age (insert fragile part here...) and will you parent the same way your parents did about this... Is anyone out there going through this right now too?- I am the only one I know that has a daughter this age, all of my friends have kid's my lil P's age so they arnt even close to thinking about this stuff...
This" Raising teen Daughter's" stuff aint for no Chickens!!!
PS. If your thinking for even one second " Oh my daughter is 3, 7 11, whatever , "I have plenty of time to prepair"...LIES!!! It will be on you in a flash...Just yesterday mine were potty training... I am just so thankful that I know they are in Gods care and He loves them even more than I, they are His... There is just so much peace in knowing that.....