Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

He whispered...





Sitting in his room. All is quiet except for the mat he's sleeping on that massages the blood flow (because he can't move) & his oxygen. He's so helpless. As am I. We are in a new room & off the ICU wing.  Such a great sign. They keep emptying his seepage tank. So much blood & bile. They said usually 1 oz in a 12hr period. He's losing an oz an hour & his Dr. is keeping a close eye.  Where his tubes enter his ribs is also starting to seep. I can't deal with this in my own strength. I feel the Holy Spirit once again minister & comfort me as I imagine the 2 waring Angels standing guard flanking his bed. Thank you God for your protection & promises. How do non believers get through & not be overtaken?. I am not this strong God. ( I have had this ongoing dialog with Him during this whole time. I am sinking in this abyss that has engulfed me. But in His sweet Spirit sweeps in I am once again reminded... He is not mine... Another thought has also kept company with me for the past few days. You. You are here, praying. Claiming. Believing these things for him. For me. If you only knew. Really knew, the miraculous strength & courage you have bathed me in. I am deeeeeeeeply in love with your precious faithful hearts & simply could not do this without you. I feel the need to caress his  precious beautiful head & sooooo I will sign off for now. Will you please continue to pray?. I covet them so.... I'll be back. LA

*Please share this udate to those who are praying. xxooo

7 comments:

sassy81172 said...

My dear, precious friend whom I love dearly, you know that we will all continue to be here, lifting you and your precious son up to our Heavenly Father! He is almighty, and even now, is healing your boy! We will be here for as long as you need us (forever)! Remember that God understands all the emotions coursing through you: the fear, the anger, the sorrow, the guilty, ALL of it. He loves you and He "gets" it. You are both His children and He loves you both more that any of us can fathom. Lean on Him and us when you need strength!

Love you dear friend!!

Missy

Sweet Tea said...

Amen.
uniting my heart with Missy's prayer.

Us said...

Amen to what Amy said. He does understand and He is listening to you and to all of us. He loves you Leah and will get you through every second of this. I'm here praying. Love you.

Cheryl said...

I truly think Missy said it all-We all love you and are here for you and there are so many prayers being said for you, Kalyb, and your family. Stay Strong, Stay Faithful....With God All Things Are Possible. Love, Cheryl

Joanne said...

God is there with you. I believe that with all of my being. I am happy to hear that he is out of ICU. that is a good sign indeed. It's going to be a hard road, but God is with you carrying your son and surrounding him in His Care. Keep the faith. We are here praying really hard for your family and praying for your Son's healing. Blessings, Joanne

Kelle said...

My dear Leah, I pray and cry for what you are going thru. Your strength in Him amazes me. I pray God's hands heal Kalyb so he is able to sit up and the seepage issues disipate so they don't have to go back in. God please continue to comfort Leah and her family with your strength, make your presence know to them, the staff and Kalyb so you may be glorified in all this. Our prayers continue for our dear sister in Christ. You are the God of comfort, our refuge, hear her cries and all the prayers going up. We love you, in Jesus name amen.

luv_bn_gma said...

Missy and Kelle expressed beautifully whats on my heart. GOD IS AT WORK!!!!