Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twothousandeleven...



Love my life. I do.  So much to be thankful for this week, month, year.  For beginners, my children are all alive & healthy. ( I say that because we came so close to losing my favOrite- only son this year). Nothing can prepare you for that. ( I still feel like someone has punched me in the gut when I think about it).  This season (years in raising children from age 12-20) is so stressful, overwhelming,  challenging, sifting, wonderful, sad, joyous, disheartening &  mind blowing. There just isn't a way to even express this journey. -I just hope I make it out alive,  & still me. I feel like she may be gone ... & I grieve the loss.  I stay so twisted-caught up -in what is required of me right now raising these girls. I told Chris the other day that I misssss me. I know he must. Or, maybe (sadly) he doesn't remember me. I don't really know what is worse. One thing I do know is, I have been Redeemed. Reclaimed. & I'm waiting to be Revived. None of that would be possible without  our God. I would just be whatever it is that my lying, scornful, deceitful heart claimed. (isn't the thought of that frightening??). I am blessed beyond measure. I have a relationship with a Savoir who daily supplies my needs. I have a committed husband who loves me inspite of, so many things. & I have CHILDREN who know the Lord & will one day, return to what has been planted in their hearts. I pray you find yourselves counting your many blessings this Thanksgiving. You may even have to dig deep. But, rest assured, the mere fact that you will have lovedones to celebrate with, makes You a very Wealthy Individual!!. May You be Blessed & Know it this Thanksgiving & throughout the Year!! LYLAS/B  , LA

4 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

It's so good to see you again!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Great photo!!

Joanne said...

So glad that everyone is doing well. Have a Blest Thanksgiving!
Blessings, Joanne

baili said...

whatever God has given us is his blessing it is his authority that he can take back any of his blessing whenever he wants to test our depth of faith ,liked your way of thinking stay positive always god bless you and your family

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about what's happened in the past but try focus on the future I'm feeling upset for you, God bless you and your family... ❤Xxx