Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My boy, my baby. Please Lord send your healing touch...




Kalyb isn't really a baby, but he is my baby. I want to run, I want to scream, punch somthing, take him in my arms & take all his pain & fear, anguish. Is ANYONE OUT THERE. I AM SO ANGRY! Full of fear, but not dare admitting that out loud. Not even to myself. Until now.  Kalyb was shot accidentally by his dad. When the gun went off he told his dad he was cold & couldn't feel his legs. For some reason that has been playing over & over in my mind. No parent wants to hear that.  He's been shot in the chest piercing his lungs, kidneys, small intestines & liver.  He is in a Lubbock hospital in critical condition. I am helpless. I sit in the dimly lit hospital room right now listening to the machine, breathing for him. Massaging his legs so he won't get edema, swelling.  GET UP. Get UP Kalyb. Please..... (tears, streaming down my face...) We arn't done. There's so  much I have yet to show you. Share with you.

He is my first born. My only son. He looks so much like me. Everyone tells us so. I have so much to make up for. Please God. Let me have more time with him. I want to crawl right into this bed with him, stroke his beautiful forehead, tell him evenings going to be ok. It is, right?. It is going to be ok? I hear the whisper of the Holy Spirit now (as I often do), "he's mine Leah". I know. I know he is Lord. Do you trust me with him?. I want to say yes Lord.... So for now, for this very moment in time, I am choosing to believe. To not let go.  Pleeeease, please continue to believe & pray for us. I seeee that you are praying. All over fb. I am overflowing with thankfulness & utter amazment @ your faithfulness. Plese, don't stop. I am so weak. But knowing you are praying helps me to believe... I couldn't. love.you .more. LA

10 comments:

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Dear Sweet Leah, my heart and prayers are with you and your family. Every minute my thoughts turn to you, Kalyb, and family. I wish I had comforting words that made it all better.

I Love you!!!!

mb said...

Dear sweet Sister. How I love you. Be reminded. Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord. WAIT UPON THE LORD! Our God! HE reigns now and forever! OUR GOD IS A GOD WHO SAVES. Let God arise. He reigns NOW and FOREVER.

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Oh my... This post has gripped me. I am just so sorry. I can only try to wrap my head around how you must be feeling. But I WILL wrap my prayers around you and Kalyb.

Please keep us all posted --- we truly care.

XOXO
Ruth

Joanne said...

I am praying. Give all your sorrow and pain and worries up to Him. I pray that God will take your pain and heal you baby boy. Please God help him, heal him and return him to health and his family. I am so sorry this has happened to your little boy. I will keep him in prayer. God bless you all, Joanne

Rebecca Jo said...

I gasped reading this... so sorry for this accident... praying for a total healing & recovery. Praying for patience & peace for you & the rest of the family.

... I am SOOOO sorry...

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Words I know can do no healing now, but I know our prayers will help lift you up and I will keep prayer for you and Kalyb.

Love and prayers with you all!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Leah, My heart is with you and your family. I am praying constantly for God's healing hands to be on Kalyb. Be strong, although I know that is hard. God will be there with you both and wrap His arms around you.

EmilytheCreative said...

I am praying, praying and praying for you and Kalyb. May God touch his body and give completely healing. May God touch you heart and soul and give you peace.

-Emily

The Roberts Family said...

Leah - I'm new to our homeschool group, but my heart aches for you! I've been praying for you and will continue to.

Love from the Roberts....