Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 18, 2008

christian mom blogs...

I am having the best time meeting women all over the net who have a heart for God as I do and who homeschool their babies ( which is an ovbious passion of mine) Its been a real joy to see thir pictures, read about their lives and see how very much alike we moms are. Keep blogging ladies and may God continue to make His face to shine upon you!! L A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love reading your blogs and wish I had the writting talent God has given you. Keep it up, you shine beautifully.

Christy said...

I just found your blog from Emily's. Enjoying it so far! I'm a Christian homeschooling, Army wife and Mom living in Germany! :)