Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I dont know if I'm gonna make it...

I am on the Net looking at our credit reports....... I am feeling nautious. There are so many things on there that are innacurate, and trying to dispute them, is like trying to break into the IRS's accounting records. Its no wonder that things stay on your credit for over 50 years, no one can figure out how to dispute any of it. I am now in the process of printing the report off, and am on page 3 of 92......You know, it occurs to me that I can pay someone to do this for us, and if it wouldnt cost us 3000 dollars to do it, I would!!! Hey..... are any of you interested in writing a series of letters to the three credit reporting agencies for us, having them notorized and then asking for verification of reciept??? I will go out of my way to be nice to you and at some point may even offer to make you dinner??? If so please respond w/ in the next four hours, which is when I expect this report to be finished printing.....

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi ell I hear ya about those credit reports but ya know if they dont disput it in 30 days they have to take anything negative off!!!