Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So Personal....

I'm home after returning from the Oolagah youth rally & read 3 of the blogs I'm lovin,the sadness penetrates my bones.There's an unfortunate theme, a cord that binds these families. Its this life altering, more than we can bare, pain that nothing humanly done can help because of this great loss.Then in the midst of the darkness is this fog,this creeping in,on,all around us as we bear together in His love,it sweeps in & alters our pain-He knew we were going to be in the deep pit of battles Psalms 103:8- He is compassionate & gracious- abounding in love.From the sidelines my heart just wrenches,I feel such pain & loss for these empty arms, acheing to hold these tiny angels- but then u read what they are writing, lamenting as my gf Kathy said, u feel an awe, you feeeeel peace, the peace that only our compassionate & gracious creator could gift us.It is His will thats done, & when we take refuge in Him, in the secret place of His presence & call to Him , He will answer us & show us great & mighty things,(peace, assurance, healing, wisdom)fenced in & hidden in His great & powereful all knowing love for"us"His creation. When we dare to think on those things that could effect us on that deep a level, we are certain there's just no way we would survive, but just as these precious families are driven to their knees to find out, He's waiting there,in that place that you simply may not make it back from. He's gone before us, also hemmed us in from behind...I've read over & over that He is my strong tower, He hears my cry & is always near- He is never nearer to us then when are layed out bare, when we cry out for help or just hurt so deeply we can only moan in our suffering. He hears & lovingly delivers us out of all of our distress & troubles...(psalms 34:17) I wont assume to know their experience,but I do know what Gods word says & I can see it effecting these circumstances. I'm so very thankful that in the days of sorrow & distress,we are in the shadow of His wings..Please pray for lucy, today is her funeral. In Him ,LA

No comments: