Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 18, 2008

(Continued from last post)

You just can't explain the dispair that suffering through this for so long & the toll it takes on you emotionaly. Words cannot be found. Not knowing when it will be over is maddening.You try not to focus on it & honestly there are times when I can stuff it for awhile & I'll be ok & then it just comes flooding back. Sometimes people who simply can't understand say the darndest things. I recently had a very sweet well meaning lady say "you have so much to be thankful for, a wonderful Godly husband, big beautiful home, 4 terrific girls,that may have to be enough" well yes- I'm so blessed, but because I feel this desire does that mean I'm not thankful? One hasn't anything to do w/ the other,its a seperate issue. And knowing those things doesnt make the suffering any less. I'm very thankful that I have Gods word to go to, w/out it I wouldn't have made it. His word says He hears me & knows the desires of my heart,He put them there.It also says He is just & I am (as I say all the time here) in the shadow of His wings. I have seen some precious friends this past yr get the wonderful news of their pregnancies & try to be sensitive in telling me-thank you girls! I simply couldn't be happier for you, it is a miracle & I'm thrilled to pieces! Please don't ever think I would be unhappy @ such wonderful news, it has brought me such hope! I write all of this to simply get it out, also to ask you to pray for me.. Thank you for letting me share this, sorry so heavy...Tonight as I lay me down to sleep, I will once again lay it @ the foot of the cross, and tomorrow work very hard once more to not pick it up. He is so gracious, abounding in Love. And on Him I WILL continue to cast my cares. If someone u know has infertility please just be there.Ask her how she's doing, let her lean on you. Pray w/ & for her.You can't fix it but nothing will do more good than you just showing up for her & truely "hearing" her pain. Till next time L.A

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD.. CUZ IF IT'S MEANT TO BE.. IT WILL BE, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.. I SO WISH I COULD CHANGE THIS FOR YOU MY GIRL.. BUT I CAN NOT.. I SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU AND CHRIS EVERY NIGHT THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH A BABY WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.. AND.. IF THAT HIS WILL.. I AM HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS.. I LOVE YOU SOOO VERY MUCH.. STAY STRONG AND NEVER GIVE UP!!! ROCK

Mama Cakes said...

I am praying for you sweet one. I know exactly how you feel because I have been there too. I know it is not fun. This journey your on is painful but God is walking next to you each step of the way. I am sure we could write a book on the stupid things people say when you are dealing with infertility. Try to just ignore the comments and keep surrounding yourself with the truth of God's word.

Cassie said...

I will be praying for you...I personally haven't experienced infertility...but I have a number of friends that have...it is a difficult road, I am sure...You said it best when you said, lay it at the foot of the cross...I saw a quote the other day that has stuck with me...it said, "Jesus knows me, this I love"..and that is so true...He knows us and what our wants and needs are, and he still loves us more than anything!! I will be praying...God bless...

Margo said...

You have just been added to my "friends who are trying" prayer list. I will be diligent in praying for you and if I ever say anything stupid to you about this, you have my permission to....hmmm...tell me or something...I don't know! love you girl

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Buy tymnbrut soft programm [/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap tymnbrut soft to Windows[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Online tymnbrut soft programms Mac OS x[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Blogger said...

Do you like watching live sex webcams? Then check out BongaCams.