Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pour Me out....

Fill me up w/ you...I am an Emmaun,which basically means I'm part of a particular christian fellowship because I took part in a retreat that you have to be asked to go on(there are now some who don't want to do it the original way it was set up & just take it upon themselves to get hooked up & go,that's not the way your supposed to experience it-it defeats the whole purpose & well, the ones that do that don't have the same experience,they are left lacking. I would really encourage anyone wishing to go to just pray & wait.After I went I returned later to serve & during that week I was poured plum out & came the closest to a mountaintop experience that I have ever encountered. I can still feel it when I stop & think back,I hope I always will.There are few times in your life when you get the chance to truely lay whatever "it" is down,I have been blessed & my life made so much richer during those precious times in my walk.I pray them for you too! Tomorrow I leave @4:30 am for camp for a week. I'm headed for the mountains of Colorada & am praying that as God leads me I will follow as I try & lavish His love on these10 precious girls.I am getting old, 37 isn't old, I can hear it now, but make no mistake, I aint no spring chicken. And when I think about whats required of me on these camp trips(yearly,sometimes bi annually)I'm always tempted to dred it.I have this time however, changed my approach. I'm believing that He's going to set our feet upon the rock & restore us to those high places. At FBCO when we go to camp they give somthing out w/ all our names so that we are all being prayed for while there,please pray for mountaintop expereinces for these girls & boys( not just high altitudes;0) that they lay "it" down & that we will see the glory of His Majesty in those Mountains & beautiful surroundings...Above all that He is magnified & that we all come home smelling just a little more like my Precious Savior. Thanks gang & I'll be checkin in if you'd like to let us know your a praying & believin! Till next time, LA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you baby and will be praying for you and all the girls to truly feel the presence of the lord. I miss you already. Chris