Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 5, 2007

Is it love?

Seems to be a theme in my life right now. You know the bible says that "You can tell a man by his fruit". But it also says " The greatest of these is love". So how can the Lord remain in me and I in Him , if I don't have full forgivness and love?(cant have one w/ out the other)You think you love. . What does that mean really? That no matter what she does or says or no matter how many times you have realllyyyyy tried to "love" her & you are never enough, its never enough, nothing you can humanly do, or will ever do, will ever be enough, but you are to still "love"? ... So how then? Does that then mean that even tho I love, I don't have to be in fellowsip? But if I truely love, then wouldn't I be able to be? How can He remain in me, & I bear fruit, if no matter how hard I try, (over and over) I cannot seem to fully "love"?? I don't want to miss out on God, but this just simply eludes me "Yes, but maybe I was just to "love" for a season" Heard that one? These are just some of my thoughts... Be certain that He has heard these same lamitations..... I will report back when I have gotten word, and would surely take some "councel".... Feel free to email or call... 80) ........L.A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think that you might need to just make peace with it . Let go & let God. God wants the very best for you , it doesn't sound like she is that. She truely doesn't sound like a soft place to fall when you need one. If she's making you feel this way, she must not like herself much eather. I would venture guess that she probably doesn't have anyone in her life that she can be close friends with for very long at a time unless they don't live around her, its really easy to have long term / long distance relationships. I'm sorry she can't love & honor how precious you are. I'll be praying for you....