Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Horay!!!!!!

I am having a great time cause my very good friend Tracy is here. She Kathy and I have spent the last 2 days together,except for today for a few hours when I took Kait on her B~day lunch/shopping extravenganza w/ her bff Faith (and w/ the exception of the running of the bulls I entered into by being the first to finish my plate of freholes in the Placo del Rio while on vacation in Mexico when I was there last month w/ a few of my compradres, I cant remember being so plum wore out & sore.....) Kait was very blessed by people that love and care for her this year , we are very thankful!!
They my loyal /trusty girlfriends, are sitting here right now being really mean to me @ 10:55 pm & I am totally undeserving of it......It is their belief (I say their, but its mostly Kathy, and less Tracy) that if I would put into a Roth IRA what Chris & I spend on coffee each month, we could retire in 10 years...Like I'm going to fall for that one.....
Back to the fun Im having, last night we went out to dinner at our fav. local spot for mexican, Compadres, where we were joined by another sweet friend Erin and her husband Eric, as well as Tracy's husband George whom I was very miss informed about, he is to a United States citizen and very easy to understand....
Tomorrow will be another fun filled day of lunch with the girls and a day getting work done... Mani's & Pedi's for the lot of us... I tell ya, sometimes the hanging out and having to "Socialize" when kin comes a callin, it really wears me out!!!
We have so much going on this summer. My calendar is very quickly filling up, and as Im sure will can guess, the girls are very ready to get our summer underway!!! We will school for 2 more weeks, then we will be off until sept. They are going to their dad's for 3 weeks in Aug, so we will resume when they return home.
Ok, well we are watching a movie now, and so I must focus, so good night and see ya next time!!

God Bless!!!

3 comments:

Mc Allen said...

we sure miss Amy and Kell here alot!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww, i miss you guys too!!!!

Mc Allen said...

ovanderveer, when are you comming?????