Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Boy, what a rush!!!

We went to see the Tulsa Talons last night. Woooo hooooo!!! There isn't a local Pro. Team here, so we got to see the next best thing. We got stomped unfortunately, from a team right out of where I haled from @ birth (Arkansas!!!) I mean to tell you, it was a massacre!! I guess we are 7 & 0 , or were that is, till last night...This team beat us 3 times last year.... But the game isn't about winning or loosing ya'll, its about the free gifts and the Disney Radio gang being there & throwing all kinds of stuff into the crowd, & having awesome half time show!!! We got these plum obnoxious horn things, I couldn't even hear anything as we left the arena... The girls had a blast, laughed and played around doing the Macarena and various other crowd dances lead by the Talons Cheerleaders... It was a good family time had by all, & that truly is what matters... That and the fact that I scored MAJOR points w/ Chris, his needs are very important to me ya know!! Next week, we might even go play some golf together, that's right, I'm being a good, loving, nurturing help meet, just like the Good Book says..So let that be a lesson to the rest of ya.....
See ya next Time ~Mc Allen

1 comment:

Mamma Cakes said...

What a good wife!! I am most certainly impressed! By the way, what sport do the Talons play?