Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, January 7, 2011

I will fear no evil, for thou art with me...

Here I am ya'll, & only by Gods grace & mercy!! . So much going on in our 4 walls. But, I'll start here. Boy, have I missed you! So often have I thought about my bloggy girlfriendz & your precious hearts. I have been asked often, especially lately, about when I would return to the blogesphere? My answer was always, when I felt a peace about sharing my heart again. I as so many of you, have had such a season of sifting & I needed this time with my family & the Lord to regain what was slowly being eaten away by not focusing on what God was calling me to. Now, I am clinging to the promises & believing His best for the incredible adventure that He has called me to. I hope you'll join me once again on this precious jorurney, it just wouldn't be the same withoutcha!! I'll be back to dig in & share more aftera much needed date night,LYLAS/B!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Good for you!! Welcome back! Missed ya Chickie!

Unknown said...

I totally smiled when you popped up on my blog reader this morning. Welcome back!! Looking forward to hearing more from you :o)

Marla said...

Welcome back!