Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm A Winner!!!

Helllllo, hows my peeps? I hope your all having a fabulous summa. We are having a really great time!! Im just a lovin this Oklahoma heat ( ok, not really, but what can ya do??) I have alot to report but we"ll take it slow. First off, 2 of my teens are off in Iowa visitin family and boy has it been quiet round here!!
I have also been on a "Eat Clean" diet for 3 months. I have now lost .. wait for it.... 54 lbs. Ohhhh YEAH! I was in a "Summer Slimdown" challenge & I won 1st place, also $450.00!!!... Not to Shabby eah???. I am going out tonight w/ Big Daddy (for the first time in over 90 days) to celebrate & I am reallllly looking fwd it it!! I know I have told a few of you how I lost the weight, but if any others of ya wanna know, just zip an email over to me and I'll spill the goods!!
Syd is back from camp & we have had such a good time hanging out & having one on one time. I love it! Although, she has a busier schedule than I do so we have to squeeze in time... Ahhhh, to be a teen again!
Also, I dont know whats going on (other than I prayed specifically for it) but I have started meeting some of the most precious women (in computerville & round town!) & have really enjoyed these precious, genuine, loving friendships!!. Here are just a few pic's of em: ( Lisse above w/me & JW down with my man;) Very excitin, God is so very faithful aint He?!!
Well gang, we are off to our fav. local Mexican joint, but I hope you guys are enjoying the sun, fun & freedom the summer brings.
I LYLAS/B and I'll post again reallllly soon! ♥ LA

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Unreal! 54 pounds?? I am so proud of you!!!

Robyn said...

Wow weeeee Girly 54 lbs that ROCKS BIG TIME!
Yes I wanna know how!
Glad you are being Blessing with good friends. I have been praying for that to happen!

Anonymous said...

I would love to know more about your diet. Could you email me at ddicat@yahoo.com. Thanks;)

Tabitha Blue said...

Wow, 54 pounds!!!!!! Been missing you lately, hopefully we'll see you around the blogosphere again soon!

:)

~Tabitha