Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Weapon of Praise...

Last night my faithful sidekick was taken to St. Francis hospital by ambulance. He has been taking a painkiller for a cracked rib & this particular painkiller dehydrates & zaps the potasium from your body & brain. It can be lethal. Thankfully he had been drinking water all throughout the day but the emt said he just couldn't have drank enough to off set the dehydration caused by the painkiller. When I arrived @ the hospital he was gaunt,had a shallow voice & was hooked up to an iv naturally to get him flowing again. After a little bit his color started returing & he started to feel hungry. Later he was released after they got the results from tests that were taken. We were given instruction for him to stay home & take it easy today. And today I am just so thankful. "From the rising of the sun till its going down, I will praise Him. I called to the Lord in my time of distress, He answered me, The Lord is on my side & I will not fear." ps 118:5. The worst thing you can do to satan is not to surrender to the "what if's".( Beth Moore speaks on this) I can't even imagine what lost people do in their times of distress. I am overflowing w/ thankfulness for our Lord & Savior that is closer than a brother. Today as I sit having lunch w/ big A, I have a song in my heart & praise on my lips. He's doing so much better now & we are off to the video store & catch up on some movies we've wanted to see. Thanks to all who were praying , we felt it! - Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!!! Till next time, LA.

No comments: