Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You want to Mow?

Ok,its the wierdest thing, but my girls (especially Chels, yes I said Chels!!) offers to mow our 2 acre plot of back 40 reserve.... Who here, besides myself feels like I'm being set up? Only week after week we have to patato it out to see which one of them get to do it......I know, wierd! Ok, so today Chels gets right to it. If you know her, I believe you will agree w/ me that she is a glammer puss De-lux. Had her hair all up, her lips all glossed up & her mack mamma reflective shades on..... Truely fabuious -John Deer shiek! Its so nice to have them home & not because they mow. Peyton is turning 6 in Oct, & has her1st loose tooth, its really wierd but it hit me kinda hard. Isn't that early? .....They are growing up @ warp speed & I am just not ready!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow her 1st huh Mel lost her first at just barely 5 here she is 6 now and has lost close to 6 teeth. I bet the girl needs $ for something lol to offer to mow.......Hope all is well!

Mc Allen said...

no that's the wild part... we didn't offer to pay! see what I'm saying?

Anonymous said...

Hey, sis!! I know exactly what you mean about the first loose tooth! Grayson and Skylynn lost theirs at about the same time right after they turned 5. They actually lost 2, one right after the other because when one is loose, usually the one next to it is being manipulated at the same time... so, as Billy Ray Cyrus sings about his little girl..."get ready, get set, please don't go"! My heart breaks for you because I know exactly what you mean! I'll need therapy when Korlynn and Jensynn, especially Jensyn, start to loose theirs! UUGGHHH!!!! Love ya so much!!