Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thanks everyone....

Well we have some news about Chris. We found out that he has hyperthyroidism. Its when your thyroid (for reasons unknown), starts burning out. It has caused all of the symptoms he has been exhibiting. There are a few treatment options for it & the treatment we have chosen isn't something he is looking fwd to, but it was the lesser of the three evil's available. He will also be required to take medication for the remainder of his life, but we are just so thankful to have found out what it is & to have it taken care of. Thanks everyone for the calls & support, we have been really touched by all the love & prayers. He has another apt. next week & I'll check back in w/ an update! See you soon, L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. It was wonderful to talk to you the other night. Everything we talked about has been in my prayers daily.
Just know you are an insperation to my life and glad we have been friends for so long and get the hear about each others growth in life.
I Love you
Robby