Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ok, Awesome......

I know that word gets a lot of play, however that's truely what our trip to Joplin was.... We went w/ a really great group of ladies from my church, & sat among some other friends of mine from Freedom (a local church ). We had a wonderful time & were all really blessed!
One thing that we can't ever forget is that there are so many ways that our children are impacted in this old world; daily, hourly & minute by minute but it brings me so much peace & joy to know that they are getting so many seeds planted to counteract all of that garbage, such as this conference...They reallydo get it....... Right now I am in a season of silence, any of you that daily walk w/ God know exactly what I am refrencing.. There have been times recently where I bickerd & wined about it, but Gods word says that I am to be still & know... Know what? Know that He is in control....
He does now & always will have His way & His perfect will in my life & my girls too... Which is what? To prosper us ,give us hope & a future. And the best part is that He feels that way about you too... All of us...Just try Him. This is a lesson that just brings us so much closer & closer to Him & that's right where I long to be....
Also right now I long for my back massage that Chris is waiting to gift me w/ then some zzzzz's cause its been a long day...Goodnight, I pray God show you His glory & make His face shine upon you.... Till next time, L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip. Glad you all had fun