Our family's journey, & all the bumps & bruises along the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 7, 2007

well well well....

I'm here to tell you that I aim to continue to be connected to my fan base on this blog, no matter what life throws at me. I'm not one of those gals who takes her friendships lightly, & cant squeeze in a little girl time, no way, not me....
More random thoughts from Mc allen: I'm doing great, you?? Yes, we have alot going on, but good times, good times.... Is alot even a word, because when I use it and then do a spell check, it gives me options of other words, none of which are "alot".
My Peyton literally just came in here with them big ole croc tears filling up her eyes because she is starving nearly to death ( after eating junk all day @ Big Splash, and then going tonight to Incredible pizza, & you know what all they have there...) & she asked her daddy to make her a tortilla & butter, he then said for her to git to bed. I really think you guys from Mexico, ie: Tracy, Aim , Kelley, and yes even you Kathy by association) might have started something with her and that delicioso Mexican treat). So where y'all all at and whats the happs , huh??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time.
Glad everyone is doing well.
Miss your posts in the Haven, it must be getting old to you.

I Miss and Love ya.